Form & Function
Breo hand massager iPalm520 is the first of its kind. The device applies gentle, soothing massage to both the top and bottom of the hand. Similar to hand reflexology, it compresses trigger points on the palm and back of hand using a mechanical air pressure system that kneads the hand.The massager is effective in relieving pain and discomfort in the hands; its soothing rhythm helps to relieve the tension, stress, and fatigue associated with extended keyboard and mouse usage. After a hand is inserted into the device's soft polyester interior, a push of a button begins a 5-, 10-, or 15-minute session at one of different pressure levels. It can also provide far infrared heat during sessions to promote better circulation, ideal for keeping hands warm during winter.
• First hand massager of its kind
• Air pressure+ point massage+ heat massage
• Stylish appearance (smooth lines+ brilliant white color+ polished texture)
• Ideal to relieve the tension and fatigue associated with extended keyboard and mouse usage; give people the feeling of complete relax.
• Thumb: Palpitation, sore throat
• Index finger: Stomach pain, loss of appetite
• Middle finger: dizziness, physical fatigue
• Ring finger: headache, cold wombs of woman
• Little finger: visual fatigue, insomnia
Enjoy a stress-free soothing experience
Intelligent Air Pressure
Air bags inflates and deflates repeatedly that helps to remove pain
42℃ Warm Compress
Warmth may relieve pain, relax muscle spasms, increase blood circulation, and help other problems that affect the hand
A pioneer in the portable massage industry, the iPalm520 adopts air pressure and heat compression massaging technology.